Visual Variable Monitoring
This is a Unity PlugIn to help you track any public variable visually in realtime, as an overlay when you play.
You can directly see what impact has your interaction with a specifically tracked variable.
This is the direct link for the VVM Asset Store page.
It is free and open source.
The sources ares hosted here on github.
You can adjust how the curves are drawing in the Component of course, but also when playing using Margin GUIButtons:
- Margin Side: Choose if Margin infos are displayed on the LeftSide, RightSide or not at all.
- Margin Width: The ratio of the screen for the margin width
- Layout Mode: You can choose if you want your curves drawn overlapping themselves (with their own ratio), or stacked.
- Absolute Mode: Manage if you want to check the values amount only (turned ON), or if sign matters (turned OFF) and in that case 0.0f value will be the median value.
- Opacity: Allows you to tweak the opacity of the curves.
* only float or float-castable are supported (incoming Vector3 and Quaternions).
* only public fields on MonoBehavior's components are supported.